One of the most often asked questions when West Michigan folks consider laundry service is "how much will it cost?"
Right now at Daybreak Laundry on Lake Michigan Drive in Standale, it's $1.50 per pound.
You can definitely figure out the weight of your laundry by putting a laundry basket on your bathroom scale. Then just multiply the number of pounds (minus one or two pounds for the weight of the basket) by $1.50.
Here's a rough estimate by item type:
- Adult jeans may weigh between .5 pounds for a light pair of jeggings to up to 2 pounds for a big dude's Wranglers.
- A hoodie can weight from 1.5-2 lbs.
- Three our four men's large, short sleeved tee-shirts will weight about a pound.
- A heavy bath or beach towel weighs about 2 lbs.
- A sheet set will weigh from 4-6 lbs.
Sign up for your preferred pick up and delivery days now!